322 S Forrest,
PO Box 412,
Douglass, Kansas 67039
REGULAR HOURS ARE 8:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. MON-FRI.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS, CALL BUTLER COUNTY DISPATCH AT 316-320-1294
Save Lives - Get Smoke Detectors!Kansas State law requires smoke detectors in all homes. If you need one and don't have one, please call the fire department.
Also, make sure to change the battery twice a year when you change your clocks.
Carbon MonoxideCarbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless gas that is very dangerous to people and animals. If you suspect a problem, call the fire department! Butler County Fire District #8 has a carbon monoxide detector to insure the safety of our community.